- Chestnut Flour(singhara ka atta) 1.5 cup
- Curd (thick) 1 cup
- Castor Sugar 1 cup
- Refined Oil 1/2 – 3/4 cup
- Soda Bicarbonate 1 levelled tsp
- Vanilla essence 1tsp
- Coffee 1/4-1/2 tsp
- Cocoa Powder 1 tbsp
- Sieve flour with soda bicarbonate and cocoa powder. Repeat 2-3 times for better consistency.
- Mix curd, coffee, sugar,oil with spoon. (P.S. do not use beater or blender).
- After mixing the above ingredients add the dry mixture containing cocoa powder to it. Mix well.
- Grease the baking tray. Sprinkle some flour.
- Pour the mixture in the tray. Sprinkle some chopped cashews and walnuts on the surface.
- Bake in a preheated oven till it turns golden brown.
- Insert a tooth pick to check if cake is ready or not.