- Sugar 1.5 cup
- Ghee 1 tbsp
- Cashewnuts 1/2 cup (pieces)
- Almonds 1/2 cup (cut in halves)
- Chironji 1/2 cup
- Dry Coconut (cut in thin slices) 1/2 cup
- Kishmish 1/2 cup
- Khuskhus (roast slightly) 2 tbsp
- Dry roast cashewnuts, almonds, chironji and coconut.
- Heat ghee, add sugar, cook on low flame till sugar dissolves.
- Add khuskhus and all dry fruits. Mix well.
- Turn off the flame and spread on flat surface quickly.
- Roll with rolling pin with the help of silver foil.
- While it is hot make lines to form squares of 1″ each.
- When it gets cool break along the lines with hands.