- Soaked Dry dates or fresh dates 10 no.
- Almonds and cashewnuts (soaked) 3/4 cup
- Ghee 1/4 cup
- Grated Coconut 3/4 cup
- Condensed Milk 200 ml
- Milk 1 cup
- Cardamom Powder 1/2 tsp
- Roasted and crushed dry fruits (optional)
- Sugar 1/4 cup
- Make a fine paste of dates, almonds and cashewnuts.
- Heat ghee and roast the paste for sometime.
- Add coconut and roast for some more time.
- Add milk and condensed milk and sugar.
- Cook till it thickens.
- Add dry fruits and cardamom powder.
- Flatten in a tray and sprinkle some dry fruits on the surface.
- Cut pieces when well set.