- 60 gm Solid Ghee
- 100 gm Castor Sugar
- 50 gm Kuttu atta
- 50 gm Waterchestnut Atta (Singhara atta)
- 1/2 tsp Green cardamom powder
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup crushed nuts (almonds+cashews nuts+pistachio)
- 1 pinch soda bicarbonate
- Mix ghee and sugar.
- Beat well till it becomes fluffy and creamy.
- Add vanilla essence or cardamom powder and soda bicarbonate.
- Mix both flours in the batter with light hands according to cut and fold method.
- Make small balls lightly. Do not press the dough tightly. Approx 30-35 balls
- Press the balls gently with the nuts to set nuts on the balls.Keep on baking tray.
- Pre heat oven on 150-180 degree temperature.
- Place baking tray in oven for 12-15mins or till it turns golden brown on upper side.
- Enjoy yummy and healthy cookies.