- Sago 50 gm (Soak for 2-3 hrs and then strain)
- Potatoes 500 gm (Boil, peel and mash well)
- Sama ke chawal (Barnyard Millet) 2 tbsp
- Peanuts 3-4 tbsp (Roasted and finely crushed)
- Ajwain 1/4 tsp
- Sendha Namak To taste
- Mix all well. Roll on the platform 3/4″ thick.
- Cut in the shape of doughnuts. (First with big round mould then with small round mould cut in the centre).
- Heat oil and deep fry till golden brown in colour.
- Place on a kitchen towel and sprinkle desiccated coconut on the top and serve hot.