- Potatoes 1/2 kg (Boiled and mashed)
- Sagodana 100 gm (Wash and then soak for 6-7 hours and drain well)
- Green chilly 2 (Finely chopped)
- Sendha Namak to taste
- Groundnuts 1/3 cup (Roast and roughly crushed)
- Curry Leaves 10-12 (broken with hands)
- Ajwain 1/2 sp
- Oil 2 tsp
- Chestnut Flour 2-3 tbsp
- Mix potatoes, sago, green chilly and groundnuts.
- Then add ajwain and curry leaves to it.
- Add salt.
- Make patties of above mixture and keep aside.
- Make batter of chestnut atta, salt and ajwain. (Check consistency. Should be like pakoda batter)
- Dip patties in the above batter and deep fry in hot oil to make bondas.
- Serve hot with chutney.