- Sago 250gms (Wash and then soak in water for 6-7 hours. Sieve and leave on strainer for water to dry. Then sprinkle some salt and lemon juice on it)
- Potatoes 4 no. (boiled, peeled and cut into fine pieces)
- Groundnuts 4 tbsp (Roast, peel and break well with rolling pin)
- Red chilly powder 2 tsp
- Curry leaves 8-10
- Lemon 1 no.
- Sendha Namak to taste
- Heat oil in kadhai. Add groundnuts and stir for a while.
- Add potatoes, fry for a while and add curry leaves,red chilly powder,salt and stir for some time.
- Add sago and mix well with a flat spatula.
- Cover with a lid and stir occasionally.
- When sago turns transparent it is ready.
- Switch off the gas.
- Serve hot with curd or chutney.