- Sawank Rice 1 cup (Wash and soak for 1 hour)
- Potatoes 2-3 (Peel and cut into small pieces)
- Sendha namak to taste
- Red Chilly Powder to taste
- Groundnuts 2-3 tbsp roughly crushed
- Curry Leaves 5-7 no.
- Ajwain 1/4 tsp
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Water 2.5 cup
- Heat oil, add ajwain and groundnuts. Stir for a while.
- Add potatoes and fry for some time.
- Add curry leaves, chilly powder, salt and water.
- When water starts boiling, add rice and simmer the flame, cover with lid.
- When water evaporates, rice is cooked. Switch off the flame.