- Atta (Chestnut/Singhara and Kuttu mix) 1.5 cups
- Ghee 1 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Water 4 cup
- Green Cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
- Khuskhus 2 tsp
- Roasted Dry Fruits 1/2 cup coarsely crushed
- Heat ghee. Add atta and roast.
- When half roasted add khuskhus and cardamom powder.
- Roast till aroma arises.
- Add water while stirring continuously and quickly to avoid lumps.
- When thickens add sugar and mix well.
- When sugar dissolves and it leaves sides of the pan turn off the gas.
- Add roasted dry fruits.
- Pour in a flat dish to set. Flatten with spatula.
- Cut into desired shape when set or can serve in bowls when hot.